Our philosophy– empower individuals to look and feel good about themselves, encourage individuality,
and deliver exemplary customer service.
• "A big THANK YOU to Tina Gill at worthwhile style for her AMAZING personal style skills!! She came over on Saturday and we "closet shopped" my current clothing and put together TONS of outfits I would NEVER have thought to put together before. (She also gently told me what pieces were outdated...and I listened!!). I've worn "Tina-inspired outfits" for the last two days and have gotten tons of compliments--I feel like I bought new clothes!!! Amazing! Thanks Tina!!! Can't wait to shop with you next!" -Tonya, Communications Manager, The Gill Foundation
• "There is not enough time in the day to praise the benefits and value an appointment with Tina will bring to your life and spirit. For the past 5-7 years I have been floating around in a style-less / style-free zone and then I found Tina!
Tina came over to my house and we went through all the clothes I own and discussed why each piece worked and why it didn't. She taught me how to incorporate accessories. She taught me about my body type and what styles are most flattering. The closet clean out session with her is a must! I learned about which colors flatter me most. She taught me about the types of shirt neck lines and necklace lengths are most flattering for me. This two hour exercise was worth EVERY CENT. I honestly did not think the exercise would be so transforming and informative; however, regularly working with Tina is now a personal priority and commitment.
I see my figure more positively! Getting dressed for the day is actually fun vs. a chore. I'm excited about shopping for clothes again! A personal shopping session with Tina will change your life! Working with Tina from Worthwhile Style has REALLY changed my life for the better! I'm a MUCH smarter shopper!"
-Kimberly, Project Manager, IBM
• "I've always loved to shop--that is, I've always loved to shop for other people. When it came time to shop for myself the situation would quickly turn from fun to annoying. Frequently, I'd become overwhelmed with trying to find the right size, style or fit and end up buying the same stand-by items or not purchase anything at all. Secretly I always hoped that someone would volunteer me for the tv show "What Not to Wear" - not because I felt that my wardrobe was that bad, but because I fully welcomed any help in finding clothes that worked for me! So when my husband surprised me with a shopping and styling session with Tina I was thrilled!
Tina was so fabulous to work with! First we sat down and discussed the areas of my wardrobe that I really wanted to focus on. She collected my sizes and asked me questions about my clothing likes and dislikes. Then she went pre-shopping for me. When I arrived to the store Tina had an entire dressing room full of items for me to try on! Tina pulled so many beautiful items that fit me perfectly and I had MANY decisions to make when it was finally time to purchase!
Shopping with Tina was an amazing experience, opening my eyes to the types of clothes that work for my body and how much fun shopping for yourself can be!" -Jessica, wedding photographer
• "I met with Tina of Worthwhile Style to assess my needs to look and feel more professional at work. I am a teacher, so I needed a comfortable, but not sloppy, professional, but not necessarily "business-like" look.
Tina's approach to me, my look, and my closet was so professional and helpful that it really changed my life! She approached my stuff in such a way that accentuated and enhanced what I have going for me, and eliminated the "ahhh!" stuff that did nothing for me.
The whole experience is something that I CONSTANTLY look back to when I decide what to wear for work. The little things that she pointed out to me and encouraged me to do with my current clothes, changed my outlook on how I present myself. I feel more confident, happy and ready to take on 7th graders because of Tina's expertise. If you are even slightly thinking about how you can feel better about what you wear and how you wear it, meet with Tina, and I promise you won't be disappointed."-Kari, teacher
• "Tina, I can't thank you enough!!!! There are a couple stories I'd like to share so that you know how much you have helped me out!! First of all, shopping is WAY more fun now. I know what to look for and I'm not afraid to try new or different things!
I made a couple close friends from my group, Maggie and Kelyn, during my study abroad program. Always together-- traveled together, studied together, and went out together. They were ALWAYS complimenting my clothes and INSISTING that I go shopping with them so that I could help them look just as cute!
Secondly, at the end of the semester with the abroad program, they did an awards ceremony. Just the silly things they do at group events, you know? I was nominated for "MISS FASHION," whose characteristics were always looking fashionable and put together! I know it's simple, but it made me feel really good!" -Lyndsay, student
• "One thing I took away from our first shopping experience was how helpful it was for you to pre-shop. As a pregnant lady I felt like it took a little more time to "adjust" the outfits on my body and you were very helpful with me seeing how things fit in the shoulders, waist etc. I would not have bought that one long black sweater if you had not adjusted it one me and now it is my favorite most versatile piece!!
My wardrobe is soooo fabulous, I feel like a rock star and have gotten so many compliments on being one of those "beautiful" pregnant ladies!
You are a natural at helping people realize their true fashion potential! Thank you so much for making my shopping experience so positive...it was fabulous. You're the best!!!" -Deb, Montessori teacher (and new mom)
• "Working with Tina Gill as my image consultant has been a wonderful and memorable experience. I was referred to her from a business acquaintance that suggested I develop my image to match my success. At first I was hesitant about working with any image consultant until I met Tina. What i liked about working with her was her direct approach, ease, and expertise in body type, fit and clothing styles.
One memorable experience I had with Tina was our first meeting when we discussed my beliefs about aging. She listened intently and smiled and then suggested i grow a goatee. I took Tina's advice and to my surprise, I have received compliments from friends and associates and I personally feel younger.
After going personal shopping with Tina, I now have a wardrobe that fits me, colors that compliment me and a renewed image that is fun and healthy."
-Don, Corporate Business Coach
• " I have to say that you've definitely changed my life! I'm able to pick out cute outfits for Denver and Boulder every day and always get tons of complements. You truly are awesome. I joined our Weight Watchers at Work program and so far have lost 9 pounds (you've made me feel so good about myself, other good things sprang up!)" -Laurel, lawyer
much more than just a new wardrobe...
Working with a personal stylist is just that, personal. Each client we have worked with has shared positive thoughts and feelings with us. Here's more from a few of our clients...
• "You have made such a difference in the way I see myself."
• "I feel 10 years younger."
• "I would have never have picked that out for myself and I absolutely love it."
• "I am wearing my blue dress today and I have never received sooo many compliments! I know I was hesitant, but you were SPOT ON! THANKS!"
• "This is the most efficient way to shop!"
• "I look like I lost 15 pounds!"
• "I've gotten so many compliments on my outfits and looks since my consult with you. And I feel absolutely confident and dressed appropriately for client meetings."
• "When I was at Nordstroms today, the salesperson complimented my outfit and told me I had such great style...and it was one of the outfits YOU put together for me! Thank You!"
We appreciate the excitement of our current and past clients and are very fortunate to have worked with them. If you have worked with us and would like to tell the world about the impact she has made in your life, please email us,we would love to add your positive experience here.
TINA 303.501.6676 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NICOLE 303.641.8609 | email@example.com
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line."
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
"Style is a simple way of saying complicated things."
"Style is what gives value and currency to thoughts."
"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn."-Gore Vidal
"Whoever says money can't buy happiness, doesn't know where to shop." -Donald Trump
How can we help YOU?
It is so rewarding to know what an impact we have created in each person's life. Regardless your lifestyle and needs, Tina can make a difference in your personal and professional life.
Please for more information on how we can help you look and feel your best.We offer a free initial consultation to see if this is the right time for you and what is the best way to proceed!